|Full Name||Laurie Frost|
|Ph.D. in Psychology; licensed as an LPC|
|Certifications||I have a certificate in End-of-Life Palliative Care Counseling through the U.W. and have completed training to be an end-of-life doula through the International End-of-Life Doula Association (INELDA).|
|Work phone||(608) 256-6570|
|Business name of your practice||Isthmus Psychotherapy, LLC|
|Address||715 Hill Street, Suite 260A
Madison, WI 53705
|Days and hours of operation||
– Tuesday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
|MAPC membership level||Clinical|
|Major areas of expertise and specialties||– General mental health practice
– Academic Concerns
– Anger Management
– Anxiety or Panic Attacks
– Eating or Food Issues
– Fertility/Reproductive Health Issues
– Life Transitions
– Major Medical Illness
– Post-traumatic stress/Trauma
– Relationship Issues
– Sexual Assault/Abuse
– Women’s Issues
– Parenting; Aging; Death and Dying
|Types of services provided||– Individual Therapy
– Couples/Marriage Therapy
|Theoretical orientation||– Emotion Focused Therapy
– Gottman Method
– Interpersonal Psychotherapy
– Solution Focused Brief Therapy
|Age groups served||– Adults|
|Age range of children served||N/A|
|Methods of payment accepted||– Self-pay/private pay
– Reduced fee/sliding scale
– Insurance (see below)
|Accepted insurance plans||– I am not a provider for any HMO.
– I am not a Medicare provider.
– I am an in-network provider for some insurance companies (e.g., The Alliance) and an out-of-network provider for others (e.g., Blue Cross Blue Shield).
Please call to discuss your specific situation.