Welcome to the Madison Area Psychotherapists’ Collaborative! MAPC is a professional nonprofit organization for clinicians who are practicing psychotherapy in Madison, Wisconsin and surrounding areas.
Our mission is to:
1. Create networking opportunities for Madison Psychotherapists
2. Provide opportunities to discuss and build the business side of our private practices
3. Develop a collaborative cross-referral base of quality clinicians
4. Provide professional educational opportunities
5. Share resources and expertise
6. Provide a platform for advocacy for psychotherapy services in the Madison Area
To date, we have provided educational opportunities in psychotherapy-related topics and business-related topics, social events for networking purposes, this website, and a member and resource directory. We continue to grow in our membership and our offerings.
We welcome you to check out this site, come to a meeting and get involved. We would love for you to join us. You will be a member of a community of psychotherapists dedicated to collegiality, continuing education, networking and more.
Thank you for visiting us!
MAPC Member Meetings
Our member meetings include networking opportunities, special topic presentations and discussions. Please bring your business cards, brochures, flyers or any other marketing materials to share.
WHEN: Third Friday of each month
WHERE: The Quarry Arts Building, 715 Hill Street, Room 150, Madison
TIME: 2:00pm to 3:30pm
COST: Free to members. (The fee for non-members is $10 per meeting.)